Wednesday, June 23, 2004

More crazy friends

This guy has another obsession. He wants to be a caucasoid. Of course he knows that it is impossible to alter the bone structure etc., but he feels he can be white. a la Michael Jackson. From the brown Indian to the white American, or rather the White Indian. In fact he is so obsessed that, he has already spent a fortune on it. The result, well that is the sad part.

In the mean time, he started learning guitar. Self learning, mind you. After two years, he is now a guitar player. A good one at that. He has really learnt the ropes, or rather strings in this case. He once made me listen to Californication by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Really good, I even exclaimed that this seems to be an unplugged version etc. Then I realized that it was recorded by him. Vocals, Lead, Base and Rhythm, all credit goes to the great white hope.

All said and done, he is one of the most brilliant people I have met on this planet. (I will tell you about my inter-planetary sojourns later).

No comments: